TERMS OF SERVICE
CameraGiveaways.com Terms of Service
CameraGiveaways.com is owned and operated by SnapKnot Inc. (“SnapKnot”). By using the CameraGiveaways.com web site (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
CameraGiveaways.com reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.cameragiveaways.com/terms-of-service
Violation of any of the Terms of Service below will result in the forfeiture of any Giveaway entries.
You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- The Service hosts Giveaways of prizes that may include, but are not limited to, cameras, lenses and other photography gear.
- Individual Giveaways may differ in terms of structure, prizes, eligibility, entry rules, winner selection and so forth. Please refer to the stated Rules for each individual Giveaway.
- Entering a Giveaway implies acceptance of the Rules. Violation of the Rules will cause your entries to be forfeited.
- By using the Service you agree to be bound by the Rules of any Giveaways you enter.
Modifications to the Service
- CameraGiveaways.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- CameraGiveaways.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- Any and all content posted on the Service must comply with U.S. copyright law.
- CameraGiveaways.com does not pre-screen Content, but reserves the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright © 2014 SnapKnot Inc. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from SnapKnot.
- Giveaways that involve the submission of original content and/or media must comply with U.S. copyright law.
- All media you submit as a Giveaway entry requirement must belong to you (or the respective copyright owners).
- SnapKnot reserves the right to use media you upload in marketing CameraGiveaways.com as well as the SnapKnot website and brand across both offline and online materials and channels including but not limited to 3rd party blogs, sites, forums, and social networks.
- Media is always attributed with photographer credits either on photos wherever possible with space and usage format permitting, links, and/or the studio name and link on our photo credits page.
- SnapKnot reserves the right to use certain Service-related activities and properties including but not limited to interactions with CameraGiveaways.com on social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Google Plus) and email for purposes of marketing and public relations, including but not limited to advertising copy, testimonials, and creative images.
- You may opt out of the above if you notify us explicitly that you do not wish your Service-related activities to be used in any or all of the ways described in this Media Rights section.
- CameraGiveaways.com is owned and operated by SnapKnot Inc. (“SnapKnot”).
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is provided and available via email and phone.
- You understand that the Servie uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or SnapKnot.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by SnapKnot.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content that we determine in our sole discretion is unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Service customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate Giveaway entry forfeiture.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- The Service does not warrant that (i) the Service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Service shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Service has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Service; (v) or any other matter relating to the Service.
- The failure of the Service to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the specific agreement between you and CameraGiveaways.com and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior versions of these Terms of Service.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at contact@CameraGiveaways.com
23046 Avenida de la Carlota
Laguna Hills, California 92653-1537