CreativeLive's biggest online photography education event is back - Photo Week 2017! With 40 expertly-designed classes taught by 16 of the industry’s leading photographers, you can learn awesome photography tips to help you continue to grow and launch a successful photography career. Be sure to RSVP for the live event that takes place October 9 - 13th!
Photo Week 2017 will push creativity skills with on-set classes focused on lighting and posing. Learn essential steps to set up a business and brand as well as effective pricing techniques to help shape realistic goals for a profitable business.
Here is what the classes will cover:
- Posing and directing techniques for men, women, and large groups
- Lighting courses to inspire and give shape to your next creative idea
- Retouching and workflow solutions
- Legal advice on releases, rights, and write-offs
- How to set your price and develop a realistic pricing structure for your clients
- How to build and brand your photography business
Instructors include award-winning, published, and widely followed industry leaders including: Lindsay Adler, Ben Hartley, Scott Frances and MANY more!
During the FREE live streaming event, CreativeLive will be hosting instructor-led daily critiques. Receive direct feedback from photography experts to grow skills. Don’t miss out on their tips and advice on becoming and thriving as a professional photographer.
This event is totally FREE! You can watch any class live for free, and it is all totally online. Click here to register.
For only $199, you can get the entire bundle which includes all 40 classes, all 5 keynotes, all 5 critiques, and all in HD — on demand to watch anytime. Buy now and get everything at an 87% Live Conference Discount! Click here to register!